Converting Dual Mono Tracks into Stereo in Cubase
This video guides you through the processes needed to convert dual mono tracks into stereo tracks for use in your DAW.
A problem that faces all producers is that of mono versus stereo channels and how and when to use them. The conversion processes used in Cubase are thoroughly explained in this video.
Topics covered in this video are:
- What are the differences between Dual Mono and Stereo
- How to convert dual mono into stereo
- Band-pass Cleaning processes for optimising headroom
- Synth Channel cleaning practices
- Drum Cleaning processes
- Re-importing processes – pros and cons